Forum

Please use the forum to leave questions and comments for the authors of talks and posters.

Poster 40: A chemis...

Notifications
Clear all

Poster 40: A chemistry escape room implementing augmented- and immersive-virtual reality as an educational tool  

VP2020
(@vp2020)
Member Admin

VickyMason
(@vickymason)
Eminent Member

What an amazing project! It looks like a huge amount of work has gone into this engaging activity and the students are getting a lot out of it. Am I right in thinking they are in groups of three? Was there any difference between the three groups, do you think gender could play a role at all? Sorry if I am interpreting your graphics wrong.

ReplyQuote
Daniel Elford
 Daniel Elford
(@Daniel Elford)

@vickymason

Thanks Vicky! For this particular activity, yes, students were organised into groups of three (but this is by no means definitive). Unfortunately, due to the national lockdown, I was only able to run the activity with a few groups so it is too early to draw out any quantitative conclusions. However, initial qualitative data collected is looking extremely positive! 

ReplyQuote
Sara Kyne
 Sara Kyne
(@Sara Kyne)

This is an amazing project. How long did it take you to develop the activities, and what technological skills were required?

How long did the students spend doing the activities?

ReplyQuote
Share: